Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

New blog post about a cats moment in time

I saw little mice and big rats running around me as i turned my head.
I saw the bright moon shining in front of my eyes.
I heard noises that sound like 15 or 14 year old teens talking.
I heard cars slowly parking into their driveways.
I smelt yuck smoke coming from my owners chimney and other chimneys.  
I smelt dead rotten rats and fish bones.
I tasted the delicious bones of a fish with a little bit of meat.
I tasted yummy cat cookies that my owner gave me like it was gold.
I wondered if my owner's kids are still sleeping.
I wondered if i really have 9 lives or just 1.


ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.