Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Science exhibition walkthrough :)

Today, all of Glen Taylor got ready for the Science exhibition walkthrough. We went around the whole of glen taylor school grounds.

As for us, we started of with room 10's exhibition. Some things i liked about it was there enormous tiger cause of it's colorful effect around its fur and another one was the danger of broken electricity.

When we caught up to the seniors, i just got blown away by what they have created, but my favorite on was the candy apples and crystals which was rm 13.
I Will definitely go there to learn. LOL


2 comments:

  1. hello , what is your science fair about and how long did it take you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,my name is oakley and i think science is THE BEST.I hope you like it too even though you have done the science fair.And how did it go?
    Ok thanks

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.